Nigeria and Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote , has once again reinstated his plans to acquire
Arsenal F.C clubside. He also said he will be acquiring the club in about 4 years from now.
Speaking with Bloomberg TV in New York on Wednesday, Dangote stated that there’s no doubt he’ll buy Arsenal and it’s not a problem of money.
�Maybe three to four years. The issue is that we have more challenging headwinds. I need to get those out the way first and start having tailwinds. Then I’ll focus on this.”
�It’s not about buying Arsenal and just continuing with business as usual,” he said. �It’s about buying Arsenal and turning it around. I’ve run a very successful business and I think I can also run a very successful team. Right now, with what we’re facing, over $20 billion of projects, I cannot do both.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]