Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood is currently recuperating in a hospital after he suffered an heart attack on Friday.
Hill-Wood, 76, had suffered pneumonia and was taken to hospital, after complaining he was feeling unwell.
�Everyone at Arsenal Football Club sends their support and best wishes to Chairman Peter Hill-Wood who is recovering after suffering a heart attack, following a bout of pneumonia,� an official club statement read.
�Peter was taken ill at home on Friday and is currently being treated in hospital. He is making a good recovery.
�The Club wishes Peter a full and speedy return to health and our thoughts are with him and his family at this time.�
Hill-Wood has been chairman of the club since 1982, and is a former vice-chairman of the Hambros Bank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]