A�wooden boat carrying 166 people, which left Oron in Cross river State and heading to Gabon,�capsized�on Tuesday.�Out of the 166, only two made it out alive.
The passengers of the boat were mostly Igbo traders who were travelling to Gabon and sources say they boarded the wooden boat because it was cheaper.
The victims’ corpses were brought to Calabar instead of Malabo, where the mishap occurred, because they were believed to be Nigerians.
45 corpses of some of the victims have been deposited at the morgue of the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH and people have thronged the hospital to try to identify the remains of their loved ones.
May their soul rest in peace
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda