He recently revealed this in Gujba on Friday while inspecting the ongoing Gujba-Mutai-Ngalda Road project.
According to him, the commission is taking the lead in tackling several humanitarian crises triggered by the decades-old insurgency in the zone, therefore it is a good development.
He then urged the contractor to hasten the completion of the road as it would fast track commercial activities in the area.
His words, “Your Excellency may recall requesting the Commission to construct the remainder 54km – from Mutai to Ngalda section.”
“We have thoroughly reviewed the design and working details provided by the state and the immense economic benefits the road will create not only to Yobe but the entire North-East Region.
“We are now ready to commence work.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- King Six – These Days
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking