Davido’s baby which he had with his baby mama, Sophia Momodu, is still with his family.
A member of the Momodu family told SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday that the Adelekes threatened that only the court could take the baby away from them.
The family member who spoke on condition of anonymity said,
We have been told that only the court can take the baby away from them. But we also want to know if they took the baby away from the mother through the court. The baby’s mother is heartbroken and cries everyday over the matter.
Meanwhile, indications emerged on Saturday that the families of Momodu and Adeleke will meet with officials of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons this week over the petition sent by the Momodus to the agency on December 30, 2015. The agency had last week invited the parties concerned in the matter.
Sophia had in a petition by her lawyer, alleged that her daughter, Imade, was being held away from her by the Adelekes with an attempt to take her abroad without her consent.
SUNDAY PUNCH gathered from sources close to the two families that the parties concerned were ready to honour the invitation.
One of the sources who spoke with SUNDAY PUNCH on Saturday said,
I can confirm to you that the two families are meeting with the agency this week. I cannot say the exact day of the week because the agency gave an option for them to choose a particular day the two families can agree
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]