Di’Ja has revealed the reason she adds lyrics from other countries to her songs.
Di’Ja who recently released a song with Patoranking told Showtime
I usually wear my traditional garments to perform, and I constantly put my language in everything I do.
Don’t forget that Yaro, the title of one of my songs, is an Hausa word as well. I’m not only Hausa, I’m also partly Lebanese and Sierra-Leonean as well, so I try my best to bring my cultures from my father and mother’s sides to bear on my craft as much as I can. For me, the more I can talk to, and relate to my fans, the happier I am.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix