Di’Ja has revealed the reason she adds lyrics from other countries to her songs.
Di’Ja who recently released a song with Patoranking told Showtime
I usually wear my traditional garments to perform, and I constantly put my language in everything I do.
Don’t forget that Yaro, the title of one of my songs, is an Hausa word as well. I’m not only Hausa, I’m also partly Lebanese and Sierra-Leonean as well, so I try my best to bring my cultures from my father and mother’s sides to bear on my craft as much as I can. For me, the more I can talk to, and relate to my fans, the happier I am.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]