David Adeleke, better known as Davido prided himself as ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ which literally means ‘son of a rich man’ in Yoruba language.
This appellation became what the son of a Nigerian billionaire businessman was known with and the talented young singer even went further to release an album with the name as the titled.
Speaking recently on a show, Davido said,
“I find it annoying when people relate me with my father’s money. I can rely on my money and spend my money on anything I feel like acquiring. I have worked hard for myself and I am working for my kids to also be ‘Omo Baba Olowo'”.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]