He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he doesn’t want to be dragged into a face-off with Atiku, so he is glad that the presidential candidate has heeded his advice to meet with Wike and resolve pending issues.
Ortom added that whatever happens henceforth, rightly or wrongly, he’ll accept it.
His words, “I don’t want to answer questions on that again, my presidential candidate has acceded to my advice. I wouldn’t want to contradict my presidential candidate.”
“Whatever happens rightly or wrongly, I accept it. We’re the same family; we will find a way of resolving our matter.”
“It is within the provision of our law. It is backed by the United Nations charter for human and peoples rights, African charter for human and peoples rights, and it is there in our constitution — sections 39 and 40.”
“Even the court has pronounced that you don’t require any permission. It is legal and within your fundamental human rights to protest issues.”
“When people say it’s illegal, I think people should remember that no condition is permanent. We have had some of our current politicians join the NLC to press for similar actions in the past.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- T.I Blaze – My Life
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby
- Tiwa Savage & Zinoleesky – Jaiye Foreign