She recently revealed this on her social media account, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, DSS recently received a petition from her family regarding very life-threatening issues, and they have refused to attend to it till now.
Mabel added that the issue concerns baby factories in Nigeria, and how she cannot understand why people will be allowed to give out new born babies to families and the DSS will do nothing about it.
Her words, “So for months, I experienced the full meaning of depression,” she wrote, adding, “Till date, there are days that I still hide and cry my eyes out. Only those very close to me can tell exactly what I went through trying to gain my sanity back.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]