After a long drawn media battle, families of Afro hip-hop singer, David Adeleke (aka Davido) and his Baby mama, Sophia Momodu, have finally signed a peace agreement.
They decided to resolve amicably, the child trafficking allegation levelled against the music star.
According to the SUN, this came at a meeting held at the instance of the National Agency For the Prohibition of Trafficking In Person (NAPTIP) which was attended by Sophia, the musician’s father, Deji Adeleke, Mr. and Mrs. Dele Momodu, Adeleke’s lawyer, counsel to Dele Momodu, Gbolaga Ajayi, Mr. Ajayi Famakinwa, and NAPTIP representatives.
At the meeting, it was decided that the issue be resolved amicably and that both families should stop the ongoing media war.
Consequently, both sides were made to sign an agreement to stop the media face-off.
NAPTIP’s representatives, who took Sophia and Dele Momodu and his wife’s statements, advised the Adelekes to allow the child’s mother have access to her child, currently in custody of Davido’s half-sister, Ashley Adeleke.
Momodu’s lawyer, Gbolaga Ajayi, who confirmed that the meeting held, told Daily Sun that the issue of blackmail being alleged by Davido does not arise.
What will Dele Momodu blackmail Davido for; money, position or what?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]