Speaking at the Rotary club of Asokoro District 9125 in Abuja ..He said
It was difficult to find a perfect partner for marriage, �but it is always better to tolerate and endure as nobody is perfect.
�I have been married for 37 years and I must say that, though it is not easy, I am still enjoying it.
�Marriage management requires tolerance, patience and endurance because it is very difficult to find a perfect partner for marriage.When a married partner sees the other as a subject or subordinate, then there is bound to be misunderstanding.’’
He said he had quit alcohol, smoking and do not do drugs or abuse his body anymore, contrary to the perception of many persons in the society.He said..
�I come from a family with history of long life.My grandfather died at that age of 120 years, my father died at the age 97 last year and my mother, who is still alive, is 94 years old now.
�I don’t abuse my body anymore; I don’t do casual sex, I have quit smoking, alcohol but I do a lot of exercise.I am 63 years old and have nine children and 14 grandchildren,”
�I am a spiritual person and that is what made me stay grounded as a father and a husband. Through Buddhism, I have learnt to be contented.
�Charlie Boy does not come to my house, he doesn’t live with me. It is just a character.’’
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Dj Osas & Sexy Dj Babylynn – Lagos To London [MixTape]
- HoLY ParTy 2.0 – Surannu + Rexx
- KCee – Emmah ft D’banj [ViDeo]
- Yemi Alade, Yung6ix, Magnito, Sleeq & Jumabee – Avant Garde [AuDio]
- Samsong – Anya (Thanks) ft Chris Morgan [AuDio]
- Karat Kid – Galilee ft Patoranking [AuDio]