He recently revealed this during an interview on The Morning Show, an Arise TVprogramme, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he didn’t in any respect whatsoever violate any law before, during and after his stewardship as the governor of Anambra.
Obi added that he was sitting in the board of three banks and was the chairman of one before he became a governor, so people should stop accusing him of embezzling public funds.
His words, “I did not in any respect whatsoever violate any law before, during and after my stewardship as the governor of Anambra.”
“I think that the authors displayed ignorance on matters of Trust and International Investment Practices.”
“I was the sole engineer of South African Breweries. I was also bringing in Ovaltine.”
“The company I was with before, I left it for my brother who took over and paid me off. That company became the Next Cash and Carry which you see in Port Harcourt and Abuja.”
“I had a very good business but went into banking.”
“I was sitting in the board of three banks and was the chairman of one before I became a governor.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office