He recently explained that he composed the song using the five different languages he speaks.
According to him, he speaks Pidgin, Igbo, Yoruba, French, and English and they all helped in the composition of the track.
A fan asked, “Which language did Patoranking use in Mon-Bebe that’s making the song that sweet, like so sweeeeeeedth!?”
He responded, “Na 5 languages I speak. Pidgin, Igbo, Yoruba, French and English.”
What do you think?
Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie (born 27 May 1990), better known by his stage name Patoranking, is a Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter. Born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town, Patoranking originated from Onicha, Ebonyi State.
He started his music career doing underground collaborations with artists such as XProject, Konga, Slam and Reggie Rockstone. He signed a record deal with K-Solo’s Igberaga Records in 2010, releasing “Up in D Club” under the outfit. Patoranking became a protégé of Dem Mama Records after collaborating with Timaya on his song “Alubarika”. In February 2014, he signed a record deal with Foston Musik and released “Girlie O”, a single that put him in the limelight.
On 9 February 2015, Patoranking announced on Instagram that he signed a distribution deal with VP Records. Patoranking was born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town, but has family roots in Onicha, Ebonyi State. He attended Citizen Comprehensive College in Epe, Lagos and later enrolled at Jibril Martin Memorial Grammar School in Iponri.
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- WurlD – Bossy ft Kida Kudz & Cuppy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Timaya – Don Dada [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2