He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the untimely death is yet another reason why he will prioritise war against insecurity as his first task in office if he emerges the president in the forthcoming 2023 general elections.
Obi added that may the soul of the late Mrs. Victoria Chintex rest in perfect peace.
His words, “I am shocked by the mindless killing of Mrs Victoria Chintex, the Labour Party’s women leader in Kaura, Kaduna State, by yet to be identified gunmen.”
“Her death is a huge loss to her immediate and extended family, and to our Labour Party. She lives on in our hearts.”
“May the soul of the late Mrs. Victoria Chintex rest in perfect peace. My sincere condolence to her family.”
“Her killing, and the loss of many innocent lives across the nation to gunmen and terrorists, are the reason why I must prioritise the war against insecurity as my first task in the office.”
“We must not allow the waste of human lives in Nigeria under any guise.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- D’banj – Chop Life ft Timaya
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Mavins – Amina ft Rema, Ayra Starr, Crayon, DJ Big N & Bayanni
- Victor AD – Dangerous
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Ruger – Asiwaju