He recently revealed this while he paid a condolence visit to former Governor of Kano State, Senator Rabi’u Kwankwaso over the death of his father, Alhaji Musa Sale Kwankwaso.
According to him, irrespective of personal or political differences, there must be condolence visit to mourn with anybody who is bereaved, just as it is good to rejoice and congratulate one another when something good happens.
He added that this is the way to treat one another as citizens of the same country, and it means we are our brother’s keeper.
His words, “This loss is for all of us. Religiously and traditionally, there is no division or dichotomy among us. This is what we should do to condole with anybody who is bereaved. Likewise, if something good happens, it’s also for us to rejoice and congratulate one another. This is the way we should treat each other. This is what is expected of us.
“We pray that God should have mercy on our father. God should forgive him. He lived a fulfilled and befitting life. He lived a life of service, helping others. He lived a life of sacrifice and brought unity to the community.
“We that he left behind, may we also leave a good legacy behind when our time is over. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. May God console all of us for this great loss of our father.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- L.A.X – Faster
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape