The group recently had its say via a press statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to Miyetti, the security challenge in the South-East is clearly not an isolated one from the totality of the situation in the country, and it is evident that while its herders have suffered victims of the dastardly operations by the hoodlums, other Nigerians haven’t been spared as well.
The group added that insecurity is a burden on society, and the government has to contribute to its reduction and eventual eradication.
It read, “It is evident that while our herders have suffered victims of the dastardly operations by the hoodlums, other Nigerians, including indigenes have also fallen victims.”
“Government and private valuables have been lost to these gangs.”
“It is, therefore, a burden on society which everyone and the government are called upon to contribute to its reduction and eventual eradication.”
“While MACBAN continues to sue for peace amongst aggrieved Nigerians across ethnic divides, we advise the relevant organs of government to fish out the lawless elements causing harm across the country.”
“We call on the various levels of government to galvanise efforts toward improving the lives of Nigerians by issuing policies that will drastically reduce the huge population of Nigerians in abject poverty.”
“It is beyond contestation that hunger, deprivation and extreme poverty breed unruly acts that include criminality and other anti-social indulgences.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo