The Anambra State Commissioner of Police, Chris Owolabi has come out to warn youths and communities in the state to stop taking the laws into their own hands.
He recently revealed this via a statement by the State Police Public Relations, Ikenga Tochukwu, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the recent burning to death of about five suspected criminals in some communities by the youth is bad for the country, and it doesn’t assist crime control in Anambra.
He added that the best way to tackle crime will always be reporting to the police for proper investigation and justice.
His words, “The Anambra State Police Command has noted with great concern the increase in cases of mob action in the state by some members of the public who resort to jungle justice whenever they arrest suspects in respect of criminal allegations without recourse to the police for proper investigation.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney