Kate Henshaw rarely talks about her 13-year-old daughter Ella and isn’t about to break that code any time soon.
A guest on ‘The Juice‘ with Toolz, the actress described Ella as ‘the most gorgeous daughter’. And on why she hasn’t brought Ella into the limelight yet, Kate says that life is not for her daughter.
‘She didn’t ask for this life. It’s mine and mine alone. If you see her with me, you won’t even think she’s the one. Which is good‘, the Nollywood actress revealed. Kate Henshaw separated from her Brit�husband, Roderick James Nuttal�in 2011 after being married for 12 years. The 42-year-old hottie�also talked about her recent working relationship with musician Flavour. Kate described him as ‘quiet and soft spoken’. ‘I thought he would have a chip on his shoulder but he was fine‘.
When Toolz asked if she would go on a dinner date with the Pop/highlife singer, she replied ‘Yes!‘….
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]