According to Radar Online, the 59-year-old reality star wants her son to get back to work as soon as possible after he abandoned his family due to his weight issues as well as depression.
“Rob finally got serious about his fitness and most importantly, dealing with his mental health issues. Once he made progress with a psychotherapist, Rob decided to begin exercising,”� an insider told Radar.
�Watching what he is eating has made a huge difference, and Rob has quickly dropped 25 pounds. Kris is thrilled because frankly, for her, constantly being asked how he was doing was getting embarrassing!” adds the insider.
�Kris is all about image and having an overweight son was a tarnish on her picture-perfect family,” the source claimed.
But now, �Kris has been so impressed with Rob’s progress, she is offering him $500,000 to return to filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The money wouldn’t be coming directly from Kris, but from the production company,” the source said.
Kardashian recently posted a picture of himself sitting at a restaurant table with a plate of zucchini. His tatted-up arm was noticeably smaller than it has been in previous photos, showing what appears to be significant weight loss.
But despite Rob’s weight loss, the source added, �He isn’t ready to film KUWTK. He doesn’t know if he ever wants to return to the show. He hates how fake it is and how phony his sisters and mom act. He is ready to branch out beyond the reality show.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]