This was made known in a statement credited to the Lagos State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Ade Ipaye, on Sunday. In the statement, Ipaye had instigated the coroner’s inquest pursuant to Section 15 of the Lagos State Coroner’s System Law No. 7 of 2007. The coroner of inquest, headed by Magistrate O. A. Komolafe, has been charged with the duty of establishing the cause of the collapse of Synagogue’s six-storey building that killed no fewer than 115 persons.
Ipaye, who spelt out the responsibility of the coroner, said its final submission might necessitate the institution of a criminal charge against the church. The commissioner was quoted to have said:
�The law requires the verdict of a coroner, as certified in writing, to be forwarded to the State Attorney General and such verdict may form the basis of criminal prosecution depending on the evidence collected. The coroner in this case is Magistrate O. A. Komolafe, who also sat as coroner in the Dana Air Crash case. He is expected to announce his sitting or visitation schedules and other details and to hold the inquest at the premises of the High Court of Lagos State, Oba Akinjobi Way, Ikeja.
In doing this, he (Komolafe) has all the powers of a magistrate to summon and compel the attendance of witnesses, including medical examiners, and require them to give evidence, produce documents or present other relevant materials.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]