It was gathered the ‘Shoki‘ singer and rapper’s contract expired two weeks ago but he has refused to have it renewed. Lil Kesh has reportedly made up his mind about leaving YBNL by the end of April and will be starting his own label named after his album, YAGI.
According to sources close to both parties, Olamide has also refused to push for the shooting of any of the tracks off Lil Kesh’s album.
Recall that Olamide brutally defended Kesh and stood up for him at the last Headies Awards, leading to an all out war between him and Mavin boss Don Jazzy.
Remember Olamide once tweeted that none of his artiste would be leaving his label.
Kesh or Viktoh or any1 else gone leave me is kinda shitty
he said, adding
I want ds niggas to be great.. Not to be slaves or dependent.
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix