It was gathered the ‘Shoki‘ singer and rapper’s contract expired two weeks ago but he has refused to have it renewed. Lil Kesh has reportedly made up his mind about leaving YBNL by the end of April and will be starting his own label named after his album, YAGI.
According to sources close to both parties, Olamide has also refused to push for the shooting of any of the tracks off Lil Kesh’s album.
Recall that Olamide brutally defended Kesh and stood up for him at the last Headies Awards, leading to an all out war between him and Mavin boss Don Jazzy.
Remember Olamide once tweeted that none of his artiste would be leaving his label.
Kesh or Viktoh or any1 else gone leave me is kinda shitty
he said, adding
I want ds niggas to be great.. Not to be slaves or dependent.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- King Six – These Days
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)