He recently revealed this on The Nick Cannon Show, and the world has been reacting.
According to him, his 5-month-old Zen died of brain cancer and he and his wife took him to the hospital for a routine check-up after noticing his breathing and cough.
Nick added that he made an effort to spend quality time with his child before he passed.
His words, “I always noticed he had a cough and so I wanted to check it out. He had this interesting breathing and by the time he was two months I noticed he had this nice sized head too — a Cannon head. We didn’t think anything of it. But I wanted to take him to the doctor for his sinus and breathing. We thought it would be routine.”
“This weekend I made an effort to spend the most quality time with Zen. We woke up on Sunday and went to the ocean with him and Alyssa and then I had to fly back to New York for the show. I got a call on my way to the airport to head back to Zen.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Portable – Ogo Forever
- Adekunle Gold – Mercy
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy Remix ft Davido
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Fave – Baby Riddim (Acoustic Version)
- Byno – Ozumba Mbadiwe
- 2Baba – Smile starring Annie Idibia [Video]
- Portable – All Eyes On Me ft Barry Jhay
- Original Stereoman & Masterkraft – Ekwe (Amapiano Remix)