He recently revealed that the governor wouldn’t have entered his house in Bauchi if he had come in the entourage of the former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
According to him, he would have asked his guards to not allow El-Rufai step into his compound because he once chased Quranic students like dogs.
He added that those affected should forgive and forget the governor’s misdeed as they cannot repay evil for evil.
His words, “Where is el-Rufa’i? I thought he will be in your entourage, I would have asked my guards not to allow him to step into this compound. He chased Quranic students away, dumped them in the bush far away from town, came back to my house and harassed the occupants just because they were Quranic reciters.”
“El-Rufa’i was not in the country when the thing happened, I was not in Nigeria too when it happened. I want to assure you that such will not happen again. I am pleading on his behalf as a friend and associate.”
“I pray that the incident will not go into your heart as bitterness because the situation will become irredeemable if such happens. Nobody prays to be counted as an enemy to pious people like you. Find it in your heart to forgive him.”
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]