The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Loveth Odah, recently revealed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).
According to her, the command is fully committed to the protection of lives and property in Ebonyi, so native doctors in the state and country at large should steer clear of unlawful businesses.
She added that citizens have the right to belong to any religion, but when it involves illegality, that will not be allowed.
Her words, “We went to the forest with experts and the bodies have been exhumed and handed over to their relatives for burial and police investigation is at the concluding stage.”
“Yes, citizens have the right to belong to any religion but when it involves illegality, that will not be allowed.”
“Avoid illegal businesses using religion, the police will arrest anyone doing that, even if the person is a native doctor.”
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]