Controversial blogger and Instagram sensation, Tunde Ednut, has jumped on social media to warn fans to not be deceived by the flashy celebrity lifestyle.
He used himself as an example as he recalled how he used to squat with another singer, Dr. Sid, wearing dresses and positing with him and his crew.
According to him, Nigerian celebrities are actually broke and hungry and they only take pictures to feel themselves.
He added that they are only famous, not wealthy.
Do you agree?
Tunde Ednut is a Nigerian comedian, musician and blogger who prefers to be simply referred to as “an Entertainer”. Tunde moved to the U.K. in 2007 and became an instant household name in London, when he was nominated in the prestigious Black Entertainment Comedy Awards, B.E.C.A., U.K. 2008. Tunde has won numerous awards, including the Best Nigerian Comedian in U.K and the Young Achievers Award.
Tunde Ednut is an indigent of Kogi State with Yoruba descent. He was born in the Northern part of Nigeria but moved to Lagos when he was just five years old. He moved to the U.K in 2007.
Tunde Ednut has had controversial runnings with many notable Nigerian celebrities, including Tonto Dike, Bobrisky, Harrysong and Wizkid.
Tunde Ednut is an alumnus of the University of Lagos, Nigeria.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan