He recently revealed this during the public presentation of “Communication and Media Studies”, a book edited by the former Dean of the Department of Social Sciences and former Commissioner for Economic Planning and First Female Professor of Mass Communication in sub-Saharan Africa, Prof. Chinyere Stella Okunna, at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
According to him, Nigerians should devote more of their energy towards fixing the engine, rather than focusing on who becomes the driver.
He added that in a knowledge-driven world, it is disgusting to see how political thugs and diverse rascals get rewarded more than professors and researchers in Nigeria.
What do you think?
Peter Gregory Obi (born on the 19th of July 1961) is a Nigerian politician and businessman who was the vice presidential candidate in the 2019 Nigerian general election under the People’s Democratic Party.
He was the former governor of Anambra State serving from 17th of March 2006 to 2nd of November 2006, when he was impeached and from 9th of February 2007 to 29th of May 2007 after his impeachment was overturned.
Although a fresh election was held on the 29th of April 2007, he was reappointed governor on the 14th of June 2007 after a court ruling that he should be allowed to complete a four-year term.
He won on the 6th of February 2010 election for a second term as governor.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez