He recently revealed this in a statement by his Special Adviser (Media), Mr Ola Awoniyi, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, women deserve more recognition for playing a pivotal role in Nigerian families and in our nation, so Nigeria should not deprive them in any way.
He added that women play indispensable roles in private and public lives, so they deserve full support and respect of society for those roles.
His words, “Women play indispensable roles in private and public lives and deserve full support and respect of society for those roles.”
“Our women also deserve support and encouragement to participate without discrimination or inhibitions in governance and public affairs in general.”
“Our public policies should, therefore, deliberately seek to get the best from them for the peace and progress of our country.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez