Ahmad Lawan revealed this recently at a meeting of traditional rulers, 19 states governors from the northern part of the country, and other top officials.
According to him, lawmakers would ensure a good working relationship is established with the executive arm of government to bring sanity and ensure the realization of the aspirations and hopes of our young people.
He added that our youths have to be empowered at all times for them to be busy enough to avoid crimes and violence.
His words, “In the National Assembly, we will ensure that the whole country has peace, work with the executive arm of government to bring sanity and ensure the realisation of the aspirations and hopes of our young people.”
“We will ensure that agencies handling various empowerment programmes and entrepreneurial schemes engage with the youth and help them to realise their ambitions.”
“The ball is now in our court as leaders to ensure that we engage our youth for productive and positive development in the region.
“We should be looking for ways and means of empowering them, giving them the right environment and jobs, participate in entrepreneurship; something that will keep them busy and make them have hope of actualisation their genuine aspirations.”
“This is an opportunity for me to commend state governors in the North for appealing to our youth not to join the protest, especially when it turned violent.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]