This was recently revealed via a statement signed by Special Adviser on Media and Communication, Mr Muyiwa Adekeye, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the government’s current stance is simply reinforced by the desperate actions undertaken by the NLC to unlawful trespass on government facilities, and stop officers from signing attendance registers.
He added that despite the strange response from NLC, the state government is still guaranteeing access to the state secretariat and other government offices.
His words, “Despite these actions, the state government has guaranteed access to the State Secretariat and other government offices.”
‘’Accordingly, all officers from GL 14 upwards are expected at their duty posts as usual.”
‘’General hospitals in Kawo, Tudun-Wada, Kafanchan, Giwa, Rigasa, Kakuri and Sabon Tasha were illegally locked. They also shut rural hospitals and primary health centre in Kwoi, Turunku and other locations across the state.”
‘’The government shares the pain of the people of Kaduna State amidst the avalanche of unlawful conduct by the NLC and appeals to all residents to remain peaceful and vigilant.”
“Government is documenting all these violations of the Miscellaneous Offences Act and the Trade Union Act.”
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]