Katsina State governor, Aminu Bello Masari has come out to call for the complete wipeout of bandits and their activities in the northwest sub-region.
He revealed this while sympathizing with thousands of Internally Displaced Persons-IDPs in Faskari, Kadisau, and Dandume communities today.
According to him, no bandit should be left alive in the Forests of the Frontline local governments in the state because that is the only way to maintain peace in Katsina.
He added that since the only language that the bandits understand is the firing of AK 47, that is the exact reaction they will get.
His words, “The governor gives a directive to the military that reiterated the directive that no bandit should be left alive in the Forests of the Frontline local governments in the state.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]