Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari has come out to say that the latest attacks and murder of some people in rural communities across the state is down to ignorance and barbaric behaviour.
Aminu revealed this when he received members of the National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI) led by its Federal Commissioner, Alhaji Bashir Garba, in Katsina on Thursday.
According to him, the perpetrators of the crimes are animals and they have zero western or Qur’anic education.
He added that he feels sorry for innocent people living with wild animals who only want to wreak havoc in the state from time to time.
His words, “This is a barbaric and animalistic behaviour because the perpetrators of these crimes are like animals because they don’t have western or Qur’anic education.
“These people are living with animals in the bush without any education, they behave like the wild animals in the bush.”
“This is because every place has its own peculiarities of building their houses.
“The houses you will build for the internally displaced persons in my state must be in conformity with the people’s culture and tradition and the location for building such houses matters a lot.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema