Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari has come out to say that the latest attacks and murder of some people in rural communities across the state is down to ignorance and barbaric behaviour.
Aminu revealed this when he received members of the National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI) led by its Federal Commissioner, Alhaji Bashir Garba, in Katsina on Thursday.
According to him, the perpetrators of the crimes are animals and they have zero western or Qur’anic education.
He added that he feels sorry for innocent people living with wild animals who only want to wreak havoc in the state from time to time.
His words, “This is a barbaric and animalistic behaviour because the perpetrators of these crimes are like animals because they don’t have western or Qur’anic education.
“These people are living with animals in the bush without any education, they behave like the wild animals in the bush.”
“This is because every place has its own peculiarities of building their houses.
“The houses you will build for the internally displaced persons in my state must be in conformity with the people’s culture and tradition and the location for building such houses matters a lot.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Soft – Comot Body
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Lussh & DJ Latitude – Dance Riddim