Katsina State governor, Aminu Masari has come out to say that the latest attacks and murder of some people in rural communities across the state is down to ignorance and barbaric behaviour.
Aminu revealed this when he received members of the National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI) led by its Federal Commissioner, Alhaji Bashir Garba, in Katsina on Thursday.
According to him, the perpetrators of the crimes are animals and they have zero western or Qur’anic education.
He added that he feels sorry for innocent people living with wild animals who only want to wreak havoc in the state from time to time.
His words, “This is a barbaric and animalistic behaviour because the perpetrators of these crimes are like animals because they don’t have western or Qur’anic education.
“These people are living with animals in the bush without any education, they behave like the wild animals in the bush.”
“This is because every place has its own peculiarities of building their houses.
“The houses you will build for the internally displaced persons in my state must be in conformity with the people’s culture and tradition and the location for building such houses matters a lot.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay