She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to Deborah, her father has always advocated against unhealthy marriage, and he definitely did everything possible to ensure Osinachi was removed from her situation.
She added that it is spread across the fabric of her father’s ministry that he has always ensured the weak are protected.
Her words, “My father has always been an advocate for removing oneself from a deeply unhealthy marriage. It is spread across the fabric of his ministry the clear fact that he has always ensured the weak are protected. It is not different in this situation.”
“Everything was done to ensure the departed was removed from her situation and in lieu of that, she was cared for as much as possible. Bear in mind that there was no knowledge of the physical abuse. If such had come to light, we wouldn’t be here.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)