The board’s Director of Press and Public Relations, Dr Fabian Benjamin recently revealed this via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, NIN has clearly helped to expose fake candidates who register for the United Tertiary Matriculation Examination, and it also curbed double registration.
He added that JAMB’s partnership with the National Identity Management Commission will continue to yield benefits for Nigerian students.
His words, “I wish to state that the board is pleased to be vindicated in its belief that the huge number of candidates applying for UTME every year could not be realistic, especially when viewed against the backdrop of WASSCE candidates, which is always around the figure recorded by the board this year.”
“Actually, the board was pleased to note that the series of measures it had put in place to ascertain the veracity of its position that the true candidates’ strength should be about 1.5 million had yielded the desired results.”
“Rather, it is concerned with how to address those loopholes being used by fraudsters to distort national data in their bid to compromise public examinations.”
“As far as the board is concerned, having a realistic number of candidates writing its examinations is a major achievement which the partnership with NMC has made possible.”
“Therefore, the board affirms its resolve not to compromise on the integrity of its processes on account of generating fat-operating surpluses.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]