The State Secretary of the council, Comrade Christiana Bawa recently revealed this in a statement in Kaduna, and Nigerians have been.
According to her, workers in the Kaduna State Civil Service should ignore government’s circular and threats against the industrial action, because nothing will stop their plans.
She added that all workers, especially teachers, local government workers and their counterparts in state government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) to disregard the hilarious circular.
His words, “Kaduna State Government sacked over 30,000 workers in 2016 and their entitlements have not been settled.”
“This is the time to tell the world that the state government is antiworkers and wants to destroy the civil service in the name of reform.”
“Sequel to a notice dated May 10, 2021 by the NLC on the above subject, I am directed to request you to inform civil servants in your MDAs and other arms of government to disregard the notice.”
”You are further requested to ensure strict compliance to signing of the attendance register as such registers would be submitted to the Office of the Head of Service for necessary action.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]