It seems rap mogul Sean Combs is having money troubles.
According to a report on the NY Post website, Combs is trying to unload two pricey properties at steep discounts. Times are hard for everyone.
From a Source: Sean “Diddy” Combs is trying to unload two of his swanky properties at deep discounts. The rap mogul has cut the price on his Manhattan apartment at the Park Imperial by $600,000, reports The Post’s Jennifer Gould Keil, and slashed the “ask” for his Alpine, NJ, estate by $3.6 million. His 66th floor, West 56th Street apartment is now asking $7.99 million – down from its $8.5 million price tag last year. At 2,292 square feet, the home includes a piano room and wet bar, comes with a marble foyer and has been designed for entertaining, the listing says. Meanwhile, Combs is asking $9.99 million for his Alpine estate, which he tried to sell for $13.5 million in 2006.
The Post states Combs is spending most of his time at his $30 million Star Island mansion in Miami, Florida, which is considered a tax haven for millionaires. Unlike the rest of the country, Florida has no state taxes.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]