Orbih recently revealed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Benin.
According to him, the delay in constituting the cabinet by the Edo Government might not be unconnected with reforms the government was carrying out in the state, especially in the civil service.
He added that if the ongoing reforms are affecting the constitution of the cabinet, he thinks they have gone very far in the exercise.
His words, “Not forming an executive cabinet cannot be a product of a divided house, that is purely a decision that lies within the powers of the governor.”
“And if the ongoing reforms are affecting the constitution of the cabinet, I think they have gone very far in the exercise.”
“And we are looking forward to hearing from him very soon. So there is nothing like division in the house, the house is quite united.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up