He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the story is nothing but false, and it is clearly aimed at derailing the massive momentum of Obidients across Nigeria and worldwide who are rooting for a Peter Obi Presidency.
He added that he firmly believes that Peter Obi is the best candidate for the presidency because he has a track record of solid leadership.
His words, “The claims reported on a faceless online medium are completely false and without any basis. The Labour Party is fully committed to supporting its presidential candidate, His Excellency Peter Obi, and his vision for leading Nigeria out of its current travails.”
“We firmly believe that Peter Obi is the best candidate for the presidency, with a track record of solid leadership, and a clear plan for addressing the significant challenges facing our country”
“Mr Peter Obi has consistently demonstrated a deep understanding of the needs of the Nigerian people, and has the experience and expertise needed to implement effective policies and bring about real change.”
“It is disappointing that some elements within the PDP are spreading false rumors and engaging in underhanded tactics, rather than focusing on a fair and open contest of ideas. This unprofessional conduct indicates their fear of fair competition and lack of confidence in their own candidate’s abilities.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]