An associated�airline plane�carrying 30 people to Akure has crashed this morning in Lagos.
divThe engine failed and it crash-landed and burst into flames. No airport authority has confirmed that the crashed plane was carrying late Agagu’s body. More details later.UPDATE: Agagu’s body was on board. His family members and friends were on board. It had 20 passengers and 7 crew members.� Read the�press release�by the�minister�of aviation after the cut and see ore photos.
The Press Realease
An Embraer aircraft operated by Associated Airlines with Reg No SCD 361 enroute Akure from the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos, crashed shortly after take-off at about 9.30 am local time. The plane had 20 passengers and 7 crew members on board.
Emergency rescue operations commenced immediately by a combined team of�Fire Service�and security personnel . Some persons pulled out from the aircraft have been rushed to the hospital while a few dead bodies have been recovered, The rescue operations is still on-going.
SA (Media)��to the Hon.�Minister
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]