He revealed this in a recent statement signed by Akawor Desmond, the party’s chairman in Rivers.
According to him, more than 300 policemen lay siege to the hotel where the governor lodges in Edo state, and that is very unfair at this point in time.
He added that the IGP will be held responsible for anything that happens to their governor.
His words, “The Hotel where the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike is lodging while on official assignment in Benin, Edo State has been held siege by over 300 Policemen.
“Recall that Governor Wike was appointed Chairman of the PDP National Campaign Council for the Edo Governorship election; this is the same position Governor Ganduje of Kano State occupies for his party the APC.
“Governor Ganduje and Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State are all in Benin, Edo State carrying out their assignment for the APC without any molestation or intimidation.
“And in a breach of the pledge, they made security agencies have decided to harass and intimidate Governor Wike who has not done any wrong.”
“Rivers People Warn that we Shall hold the IGP responsible for anything that happens to our Governor.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]