>The Police Command has warned Bayelsa politicians and their supporters to respect the peace accord signed by participants in the election.
According to the Police, nothing less than 31,000 policemen have been deployed for the election in the state.
As they assured the people of their security during the polls, the Comand revealed that it would not think twice about dealing with anyone who wants to cause trouble during the voting exercise.
Their statement read, “Political parties and their supporters are hereby warned to desist from engaging in any act of violence capable of disrupting the poll.
“They are further advised to abide by the Peace Accord they earlier signed and to cooperate with security agencies.
“Security agencies have been ordered to enforce the restriction of movement both on land and on waterways, as from 12 midnight of November 15 to 7 pm of November 17, 2019.
“Movement of persons, vehicles, tricycles and motorcycles will be restricted as from 12 midnight of Nov. 15 to the end of the voting.
“The electorate are advised to come out and exercise their franchise by casting their votes for candidates of their choice.
“Some 31,000 policemen have been deployed in the state by the police high command to provide security during the poll.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]