Popular Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke who has had a pending case in court for 5 years following allegations of fraud leveled against him by one Hajiya Habiba has been found guilty and ordered to pay the socialite.
The popular actor who was said to have avoided the court for some years, was found guilty of the said fraud and ordered to pay the sum of N15.7million to the socialite.
The judgement was delivered in an Abuja court on October 19, 2017.
See the court document between Jim Iyke and Hajiya Habiba below:
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo