The Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo while speaking on, 25th August, 2016 at the the 15th Joint Planning Board and National Council on Development meeting in Kano state, revealed that the removal of oil subsidy has saved the country about N1.4 trillion.
�With the deregulation of the downstream petroleum sector, there has been a significant increase in the availability of petrol throughout the country for the savings of N1.4 trillion on subsidy payments alone” the Vice-Presidet said.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]