Rivers State has the highest number of people living with HIV/AIDS with a total of 145,236 adults and 15,000 children affected.
Priscillia Shu, Co-ordinator, Rhema Care Integrated Development Centre stated this when the HIV/AIDS awareness center facilitated a sensitisation programme among staff of the Rivers State Ministry of Culture and Tourism .
To curb the spread of HIV/AIDS, the awareness campaigner stressed the need� for abstinence and faithfulness to one uninfected partner at the event.
She also advised on the need to avoid use of unsterilized sharp instruments and ensure that only screened blood are transfused.
Shu recalled that the epidemic first came to lime-light in America in the 80s then gradually crept into Nigeria in 1988 in Calabar through a 13 year old teenage girl.
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Culture and Tourism Mrs. Grace Akpughunum-Okwulehie who was represented by the ministry’s Director of Administration, Mrs. Ibiere Pepple enjoined all staff to join hands in minimizing the spread of HIV/AIDS.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]