Victoria recently revealed that she actually faced physical and emotional abuse for so many years because of fear, culture, and religion.
According to her, her estranged husband even refused to give her a divorce despite repeatedly saying she was a terrible person.
She then urged women going through domestic abuse to always reach out to their family and the police, not their religious leaders.
See what she wrote,
What do you think?
Inyama was born in Enugu State, which is the south-eastern part of Nigeria predominantly occupied by the Igbo speaking people of Nigeria. She obtained her first B.Sc from a federal university in Nigeria called; University of Lagos.
She spoke on Channels TV where she stated during an interview, that she currently is in school studying counseling in the Lewisham Counseling school of London in order for her to be able to aid people mentally. She has also attended the Greenwich school of management located in London.
She began her career In 1990. During an interview, she stated that fellow veteran actor, Alex Usifo saw her and brought her into the Nigerian movie industry. Inyama after marrying Godwin Okri, relocated to United Kingdom and this action was detrimental to her acting career as she left the entertainment business and focused on her family.
Inyama was married to Godwin Okri and have three children together.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]