A Nigerian guy based abroad, named Toye, trended on twitter yesterday for going to see a Nigerian lady, Ahunna he met on twitter two weeks ago.
He drove 17 hours to her place to meet with the hope of getting laid, only to receive a hug and a piece of vanilla cake.
After which they took a selfie, saw a movie and then he left.
He felt bad and tweeted about it, not knowing it would get full blown.
He was eventually mocked so bad that at a point, he deleted his account, then changed his username while Ahunna locked her account which was initially open to the public.. even Davido had to tweet about the saga.
So guys what do you think of the guy’s action?
For me I feel people are taking it too serious, the girl didn’t promise him anything and no one forced him to go on a 17 hours drive to see a girl. He is a gentleman sef
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- L.A.X – Para
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Skiibii – Bobo
- Terri – No Lie Remix ft Rema
- Peruzzi – Hypertension
- Kolaboy & Flavour – Normal Thing
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]