Nollywood actress, Toyin Adewale has taken to social media to appreciate friends and family members for celebrating her popular son, Mayorkun, on his birthday.
The actress shared her thank you post on Instagram, praying for whoever celebrated her son, and even said that no parent would cry over any of their children.
Her words, “Good morning World, Happy beautiful Sunday to us all. And we say a very big thank you for all your prayers, birthday wishes, phone calls and messages towards my son’s birthday. Eseun adupe oooo, Aonifoju sunkun, aonifara gbaawe, aonidamu lori awon omo wa ooo. Our children shall be blessed, We shall not cry over anyone of them, Our children shall bring us joy,happiness and peace of mind Ijmn , Thanks once again lovelies and wish you all a blessed and fruitful week ahead , We love you❤❤❤.”
Mayorkun is signed to Davido’s record label and has been responsible for several hits songs in the country.
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]
- Davolee, Masterkraft & Jaido P – G.O [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- Idahams – Ada [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]