The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in the South-West has urged the investigators of the Synagogue building collapse to treat Pastor T. B. Joshua with dignity and respect.
Sun reports that during a press conference on the state of the nation in Lagos,Archbishop Magnus Adeyemi Atilade, warned against any attempt to use the incident to clamp down on other churches in Lagos by over zealous government officials, who had been harassing churches for building approvals.
�T. B. Joshua is a servant of God and whatever happens, he deserves some respect and dignity, because he could not have wished anything bad for his church members.
�Nobody is saying that the government should not probe the Synagogue incident to prevent future occurrences, but it should not be turned into instrument of vendetta,”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]