He recently received this via a statement issued in Gusau on Monday by the Police Public Relations Officer of the command, SP Muhammad Shehu.
According to him, all Area Commanders, Divisional Police Officers and Police Tactical Units have been ordered to ensure total compliance as well as to embark on the arrest of violators of this order.
He added that he expects some people to be used as scape goats soon, and that will serve as a deterrent to others.
His words, “The command wishes to warn that unauthorised and Illegal use of siren, revolving light, tinted glasses, unregistered, covered and spy plate numbers are hereby banned with immediate effect in Zamfara.”
“The Commissioner of Police, CP Abutu Yaro, has directed all Area Commanders, Divisional Police Officers and Police Tactical Units to ensure total compliance as well as to embark on the arrest of violators of this order.”
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]