He recently revealed this while speaking on the missing nine persons of Ado indigenes in Benue State, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he’ll describe the violent crisis between communities as unfortunate while adding that the protracted dispute between communities is now beyond the boundary line.
Ortom added that communities should learn to give peace a chance and allow government of both sides to resolve the crisis.
His words, “This is a problem I inherited. It is a really unfortunate challenge.”
“This is a situation where you have people who speak the same language, have kinsmen in Ado and residence in Ebonyi; also people who are originally from Ebonyi but live in Ado LGA of Benue State.”
“It is beyond boundary issue, but we are discussing with the national boundary commission to see what we can do.”
“We must live as brothers and sisters because all the years of fighting, killing and destruction from both sides have not yielded anything.”
“The children are not going to school, no business or farming activities is going on there because of the crisis.”
“I want to appeal to both sides to sheath their sword and allow the two governments to come in and solve the problem.”
“If you are an Ado indigenes but fall in Ebonyi State, please pay your allegiance to Ebonyi and if you are Ebonyi but fall in Benue, pay your allegiance to Benue.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]