The command Public Relations Officer, SP Mohammed Shehu revealed this to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau on Sunday.
According to him, the emirate council found out that some people were planning to lead a demonstration within Shinkafi, so everything would be done to ensure it does not happen.
He added that if anyone has any beef with another person or persons, there are established legal channels to take such grudges to, including going to the courts.
His words, “We also deployed our patrol teams throughout Shinkafi so that peace and order can be maintained because the Commissioner of Police, Mr Usman Nagogo has always warned people from taking the law into their own hands.
“If anyone has grudges against any other person or persons, there are established legal channels to take such grudges to, including going to the courts but we will not allow anyone to cause any trouble.”
“We suspected moves by some miscreants to attack the emir while on his way for Friday prayers which was why we requested the police for protection.
“You see all these are coming as a result of the recent traditional title given to Femi Fani-Kayode by the emir which some people condemned.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]